Friday, August 16, 2013

The Hopes and Dreams of My First Graders

On the first day of school, I asked my crew of students what their hopes and dreams were for the school year. Their thoughts, voices and drawings are in the 30 Hands presentation below. (If you get this post by email, you will need to go directly to the blog to view the presentation.) I will admit to having had a challenging meeting one day at school and I refreshed my attitude by working on this presentation that evening. Listening to my students' voices is like a magic tonic for me.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that meeting is now just a distant memory. I do this same activity with my first graders - and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun listening! I am dying to meet Will and Mason, but for very different reasons:) You can tell so much about your students already. Sounds like Haley and Luke are the worriers! Thanks for sharing this Jill.

    ReplyDelete