Books I Plan to Read
I have tried to limit myself a little this year and have refrained from ordering every book that I want to read. I currently only have three books in my "plan to read" pile. You can click on the photo of the books to read more about them. They are:
Connected from the Start by Kathy Cassidy in e-book form and it will be a while before Connecting Comprehension and Technology by Stephanie Harvey, Anne Goudvis, Katherine Muhtaris, and Kristin Ziemke arrives. It has an estimated publishing date of 6/15/13. All three of these books look so interesting to me that I can't wait to get started.
Books I Might Order
There are several other books that I would love to read and may order soon. I am holding off on ordering any of them until I see what book we select for #cyberpd this year because I may learn about other books I want to order, too. They are:
Books I Plan to Reread
Of course, there are several books that I love to reread all or parts of each summer to help me refresh my thinking. They are:
Now it is your turn to share what professional books you might choose to read this summer. There are many ways to share. Here are a few ideas:
- You can share your list in the comments of this post.
- You can share your list in the comments of Cathy Mere's post at Reflect and Refine: Building a Learning Community or Laura Komos' post at Our Camp Read-A-Lot.
- You can share your list on your own blog and link to it in the comments of one of the blogs above or on Twitter using the hashtag #cyberpd.
- You can post a photo or list on Twitter using the hashtag #cyberpd.
- You can come up with another way to share.